Managing Results: Merchandising Studio
Managing Results: Rules
- How can I control which widgets are populated based on query parameters?
- Can I boost or bury results with a Rule based on a condition like less than or more than?
- I have a rule that is not triggering when I add the correct filter, why is this?
- Why is "Choose category page" not showing in my Visual Editor?
- How do you handle conflicting dynamic filter rules when the same query string value appears in multiple attributes?
- Does the "Contains" condition enable a Rule when it matches part of a larger word?
Managing Results: FAQs
- Why does my query return exhaustiveNbHits=true when I use the param facets=[*] in the query?
- Why is my search down?
- What are the various limits of the search API endpoints?
- Is it possible to apply weights/boosts to a specific attribute?
- Can I filter by an attribute value which is null or an empty string?
- Can I use an array attribute as a custom ranking attribute?