You can configure team member access to your Algolia applications through the Team Management page. You can get to this page by clicking on your profile at the bottom of your dashboard sidebar, then clicking the Team button.
To add members to your team, use the Add Team Member button at the top right of the page. Enter your team member’s email, select the application(s) (and optionally specific indices) you want to give them access to, then select their permissions.
There are six permission sections, each with subcategories that allow for more granularity:
- Set-up Search: whether your team member can add records and configure index settings.
- View Search: whether your team member can use the dashboard search page and view index settings.
- Billing: whether your team member can see billing information.
- Features: whether your team member can view and configure special features like A/B testing, Query Suggestions, Analytics, etc.
- Team: whether your team member can add new team members and view team member permissions.
- Crawler: whether your team member can view or configure the Crawler.
- Other: whether your team member can view and edit API keys.