Account Management: SSO
- If a 404 error is received from the provided SSO URL and audience URL, how can this be corrected?
- Is it possible to use SSO to revoke user access on my Algolia account?
- At our IdP, I can grant all users in the company access, but will only users who are provisioned in Algolia be able to access it?
- We use Google SSO and Okta SSO to access Algolia. Is there a way we can opt out of Google SSO since we use Okta now?
- When a new user signs in using SSO, it creates a new account with a new application and doesn't add the user to our applications. Is this how it works?
- When SSO is enforced, can users still log in with other methods?
Account Management: FAQs
- Why is my Free application blocked?
- Will old API keys continue to work after you regenerate them?
- How do I edit my email notifications?
- Is there an API method to remove team members?
- Where do I see the usage for a single index of my application?
- Can I edit a departing team member's email instead of removing them from my application?
Account Management: Account Settings
- Is there a global setting that will enforce 2FA when a new user account is created?
- Is there a way to see all user accounts and if they have 2FA enabled?
- How can I have my invoices sent to a different email address?
- Can I enable 2FA on Algolia as a Heroku user?
- Can I view the history of changes made by team members of an application?
- Is the multi-factor authentication enabled for all users?