If you need to upload your events from a CSV file, the format will need to meet the following requirements:
- Data is delimited by a comma (
- Your csv file has to contain these columns: userToken, timestamp, eventType, eventName, objectID, with the columns header.
- The size limit for the file is 100Mb.
- You will need to set your timestamp in the extended format of ISO 8601, i.e.
- Your CSV file should not have any unicode special characters like U+FEFF. This kind of character is sometimes added by tools like Excel and may not be visible in a regular text editor.
If your CSV file meets these requirements and you still have an error, please contact Support.