With the release of Algolia's latest pricing model, some applications on our legacy plans will not have the option to upgrade to our latest Build or Grow plan from the Algolia Dashboard.
In this case, our Technical Support Team will need to manually move your application to the Build Plan Or Grow Plan first and then you will have the option to upgrade to our latest pricing model directly from the billing page of the dashboard.
Please be sure to review the features and quotas included in the new pricing model here before you decide to make this move as it cannot be reverted.
If you're unable to access our Build or Grow plans and would like to proceed with the initial transition to Build please submit a support request to the support team with the following information for verification:
- The Latest Algolia Plan you would like to be on:
- The Algolia application ID(s) you would like to upgrade:
- The email of the application owner
- The last 5 characters of the admin API key(s) of the application(s) (can be found in your own code, Algolia dashboard under API Keys or Algolia plugin installation for extensions) Each application has its own unique Admin API key.
- If you can't access any admin API key on the account, please provide the last 4 digits and expiration date of the active credit card for the account