If you need to upload your events on a CSV file, the format will need to match some requirements:
- Check that your data is delimited by a
- Your csv file has to contain these columns: userToken, timestamp, eventType, eventName, objectID, with the columns header.
- The size limit for the file is 100Mb.
- You will need to set your timestamp in the extended format of ISO 8601, i.e.
- Check that your CSV file doesn't have an unicode special character like U+FEFF. This kind of character could be added by tools like Excel and it wouldn't be visible in a regular text editor.
If your CSV file is following all these requirements and you still have an error, please contact Support.