You can link your ACH account on the Algolia dashboard.
- Once logged in to your dashboard, go to Billing.
- Click the Details tab, then click Add ACH account.
- Enter your account information in the modal.
- After entering your account information, the account is added but not yet verified. Note that we can’t bill you until your account is verified.
- Within two business days, two micro-deposits should appear in your checking account. To verify it, click Verify next to the account and enter each received amount, in cents. “Amount 1” is the first received amount, and “Amount 2” is the second.
- Once you have verified your account, you should be able to be billed.