To transfer ownership of your application, please contact support with the following information:
- The Algolia application ID(s) you want to transfer
- The email of the original application owner
- The new email you want to transfer the application to (must be linked to an active Algolia account - if the new owner needs to create an account, they can do so here)
One of the following:
- The last 5 characters of the admin API key(s) of the application(s) (Each application has its own unique Admin API key)
- or the last four digits and expiration date of the credit card linked to the account.
Please make sure that before sending the security details asked above, you complete the following steps:
- If the new owner doesn't have an account with Algolia, please ask them to create an account then reply to this email to confirm so that we can proceed to the transfer of the application.
- The new owner has entered a valid payment method (credit card, ACH, etc.) in the Billing section of their dashboard.
Without this information, the support team can’t proceed with the transfer.
The billing details are automatically transferred to the new owner. For security reasons, the payment method on file does not transfer from one account to another.