To transfer ownership of your application, please contact support with the following information:
- The Algolia application ID(s) you want to transfer
- The email of the original application owner
- The new email you want to transfer the application to (must be linked to an active Algolia account - if the new owner needs to create an account, they can do so here)
- One of the following:
- The last 5 characters of the admin API key(s) of the application(s) (Each application has its own unique Admin API key)
- or the last four digits and expiration date of the credit card linked to the account.
Without this information the support team can’t transfer the application(s).
Please note, the billing details are automatically transferred to the new owner. For security reasons, the payment method on file does not transfer from one account to another.
Article is closed for comments.