Please note that this page is still in progress.
Here are some cases to consider:
- Even if you're getting a large number of events, you'll still need to ensure that those events are actually valid events. In order for an event to be valid, it must:
- show up green in the debugger https://www.algolia.com/doc/guides/sending-events/guides/validate/#events-debugger
- the timestamp in the event payload must be within one hour of the search request
- the timestamp in the event payload cannot be more than 4 days old
- the index in the event payload must exist
- the objectID in the event payload must exist in the corresponding index from the event payload
- If you're using a filter too disable re-ranking for specific records, you should also review the filter that you are using. For example, if you set the filter as instock = true, the attribute value for instock must also be set to "true" in your records (the word "true"-- ie., not "1").