Please note that this page is still in progress.
Here are some cases to consider:
- Even if you're getting a large number of events, you'll still need to ensure that those events are actually valid events. In order for an event to be valid, it must:
- show up green in the debugger https://www.algolia.com/doc/guides/sending-events/guides/validate/#events-debugger
- have a timestamp in the event payload within one hour of the search request
- have a timestamp in the event payload no more than 4 days old
- reference a valid index
- include an objectID in the event payload that corresponds with an object in the index
- If you're using a filter too disable re-ranking for specific records, you should also review the filter that you are using. For example, if you set the filter as instock = true, the attribute value for instock must also be set to "true" in your records (the word "true"-- ie., not "1").