There are a few reasons why a Free application can get blocked.
- When Free applications have not been used for 2 months, they are first suspended and then deleted. You can keep your Free application active by:
- Logging into the Algolia Dashboard
- Navigating to the 'Index' tab and performing a few searches every few weeks
- If your Free application goes overquota, your application will be blocked. A Free plan includes 10 units (10,000 records and 10,000 search requests). A few options are available to you if your application is blocked:
- You can wait until your next billing cycle begins. With each new cycle, your application quota is reset.
- You can upgrade to a paid plan, as suggested on the Billing Dashboard, and the over-quota will be charged per our pricing page.
- You can create another Free application and use it instead, keeping the records and operations below the quota. Then you can resume using the original application when it becomes unblocked in the new billing cycle or delete it.
If you need further assistance, please submit a Support ticket.
Article is closed for comments.